I discovered the secret to stop stress the hard way. You will get to cheat and get the easy way.
Someone said that we must manage stress or stress will manage us.
Several hard ways that I tried and failed to stop stress:
- Take some medicine. I don’t really remember what I took. I only knew that my doctor told me it would help. Indeed, it did for a few hours while I was sleeping. As soon as I was up, the stress found its way back to me.
- See a fortuneteller as I thought that a bad luck caused my stress. I kept coming back to try different things with the fortuneteller, whom was very famous. I burned my hard-earned money only to find out that the fortuneteller was out of the magic power. Indeed, seeing my hard-earned money gone, I was more stressful.
- Work harder. This seemed to be the best way I found. As I worked, I didn’t remember the stress. It seemed to disappear by itself. I was a workaholic so working hard was not a problem. The issue was that the stress came back when I was not working.
What worked for me after countless failed attempts was simple. Indeed, you could laugh at me for telling you this secret.
Stress is part of life. It’s a natural response to the demand that we place upon it. The more we try to deal with it, the stronger it becomes.
So here’s the secret that helps take care of my stress without any medicine:
- Acknowledge that I am under stress.
- Let the stress alone. Don’t even try to poke it.
- Serve. Yes, just keep serving.
You can even short-cut to just serve. Yes, serving has that power to stop stress.
P.S. I would love to know what you think about this. Hit your reply button right now and send me an email to tell me what you think.